Competition Terms of Entry
- The competition is open to all DJs based in the UK.
- Entry is free and only one entry allowed per person.
- There will be no cash or other alternative to the prizes offered.
- Employees, members of their families, or households of the prize providers, AMPdj®, AMPband®, AMPuk® or any company involved in the competition are not eligible to enter. We reserve the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
- Prizes are not transferable and no age limit applies.
- The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all the correct entries received.
- Competition entries must arrive by 8pm on Tuesday 5th December 2017. Entries received after the closing date/time will not be entered into the draw.
- The winners will be notified and the prizes dispatched as soon as possible afterward.
- Details of the winners will also be published on this site The prize providers & AMPdj® reserve the right to use the names of the winners and their photographs in any publicity.
- Entry must contain the answer to the question, name of DJ, Disco Name, Full Address, email and phone number.
- The organisers cannot be held liable for any loss of prizes in transit (proof of posting will be provided) or entries lost, damaged, delayed or with incomplete contact information.
- Personal details relating to entrants will be made available to the prize providers; will only be used by the prize providers & AMPdj® in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to any other third party without the individual's prior consent.
- Any entrant can unsubscribe from the AMPdj® mailing lists at any time.
- By entering this competition, you deem to accept these terms and conditions.
- The organisers reserve the right to disqualify any entrant if they have reasonable grounds to believe that the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions.